Monday, March 24, 2008

Fresh Start

so, i'm gonna leave all the previous posts on here (becuase they are cute and creative!), but here's off to a new start! woo hoo!

rachel and i split up last sunday, and i have moved into a fabulous new apartment (kari: i was always jealous of your old dwellings). the building has amazing personality, was built in 1920's, has all hardwood floors, walk in closets, tons of storage space, lots of windows, and everything about it has a touch of vintage ornamentation. so i'm not excited or anything, as you can see.

this was a great transition, no regrets. current kitty situation (unbeknownst to my apartment manager, hope it can stay this way) is down to my original three kitties:

gracie




bindi




lucky





please keep checking back, i promise to keep up with the posts! love ya all.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

OMG! I accidently clicked on your blog link because my mouse slipped and was so excited to see a new post! I'm glad to hear your current transition is a positive one and hope to see more updates soon! Now three kitties have always sounded like a lot to me but I'm sure it's much more manageable than six!