Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Whats New

Places I've Been
Camping at Mt Rainier's Ohanapacosh Campground - absolutely beautiful. My friends family camps here every year. The site is right on the river, with rock walls for diving off of (although the water was like 30 degrees), a waterfall, and lovely hikes. Then we went up to Paradise to hike, although all of the trails were under 6 feet of snow. We began on one trail, but it was too dangerous to continue.

Movies I've Seen
At home I've been watching Tipping The Velvet
Went to the theaters and saw The Dark Knight (WOW!) and Mama Mia (VERY FUN!)

Excersise - Bleck
I joined the Ohana Swim Team. I'm up to 850 meters twice a week.
Water Aerobics once a week, followed by a feisty game of water volleyball.
Kickboxing once or twice a week - look out!

Latest obsessions
Cooking with Quinoa (Keen-wah) and my yummy fresh herb garden.
Listening to Melissa Etheridge - duh - and my newest band discovery Me First and the Gimme Gimme's. They cover all kinds of music - punk style, from Broadway Showtunes, the Top 40 hits, and Country. It's crazy, but very cool.
Decorating the house - on a budget. I've gotten quite creative!

At work
Annual Audit. I think that sums it up.


I just love this image!

No comments: